Harry Vasilopoulos is a lecturer in human resources management at the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics. He taught previously at Purdue North Central Calumet and Indiana Wesleyan University. Vasilopoulos has over 15 years of industry experience in management consulting with several Fortune 500 companies and numerous national contracts.
His teaching interests include:
- Qualitative measures of rigor
- Classroom technologies
- Synchronous distance education
His research interests include:
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) in the area of synchronous distance education.
Teaching and Faculty Awards:
- Indiana University Trustees Teaching Award-TTA, 2017
- Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics Excellence in Teaching Award, 2016
- Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics Excellence in Service Award, 2016