Dr. Rama Krishna Reddy is an assistant professor of management at Indiana University South Bend's Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics. Dr. Reddy received his Bachelor of Physical Therapy from Manipal University in India, his MBA from Western Kentucky University, and his Ph.D. in Strategic Management and International Business from the University of Memphis.
Before joining IU South Bend, Dr. Reddy was a research associate for Wang Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER). Before his doctoral education, Dr. Reddy worked in health care management, business consulting, and IT consulting industries.
His research examines resource dependence, information asymmetry, mergers & acquisitions, foreign direct investments, and formal and informal institutions. He presented his research at the Academy of Management, Academy of International Business, and Southern Management Association's annual conferences. His research is published in journals like Management International Review, International Business Review, Journal of Business Strategies, and Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation.
His teaching interests include:
- Strategic management
- Design thinking
His research interests include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Emerging markets
- Institutional theory
- Resource dependence theory
- IU South Bend, Judd Leighton School of Business & Economics, Excellence in Service Awards (2020).
- Best Paper Award, Emerging Economies Track, Academy of International Business Annual Conference, 2016
- Best Doctoral Student Paper, International Management Track, Southern Management Association Annual Conference, 2015
- Best Reviewer, Southern Management Association Annual Conference, 2015
For more information, please visit: RKReddy.info