The Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics presents
Business Outlook Panel 2019
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2019 / 7:30-9:00 A.M.
Continental Breakfast begins at 7:30 am - Program begins at 8:00 am
University Grill Fireside Lounge
Indiana University South Bend
Indiana university economists will be at the IU South Bend campus for their annual look at the world, national and regional economies. The panel will discuss how the changing economic environment will affect business and public policy decisions.
Panel members include:
- Charles Trzcinka, James & Virginia Cozad Chair of Finance, Kelley School
- Ellie Mafi-Kreft, Clinical Associate Professor of Business Economics and
Public Policy, Kelley School of Business
- John Waters, Clinical Associate Professor, Kelley School of Business
- Hong Zhuang, Director of Bureau of Business and Economic Research,
Associate Professor of Economics, Judd Leighton School of Business and
- Rick Kolbe, Dean and Professor of Marketing, Judd Leighton School of
Business and Economics
Rick Kolbe, Dean and Professor of Marketing, Judd Leighton School of
Business and Economics will serve as moderator for the discussions and the
question and answer period.
Admission is FREE, but due to space limitations, a ticket is required.
Click here to get your ticket.