Leighton Graduate Fellowships
Open to all students, the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics Graduate Fellowship Program invites applications from students with a demonstrated record of excellence at the undergraduate level. Each Leighton Fellow will receive up to $5,000* per year, renewable for two additional years, as long as the Fellow maintains a graduate business GPA of at least 3.0.
To be eligible for a Leighton fellowship, a student must:
- Have earned an undergraduate degree from an institution that meets the requirements for admission to graduate school at IU South Bend, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have scored at least 550 on the GMAT
- Complete all admission requirements and submit the Judd Leighton Graduate Fellowship Application Form by July 15 (for fall), November 15 (for spring), or April 15 (for summer)
- Receive full admission to the MBA program
- Enroll and complete at least 15 credit hours over a twelve month consecutive period (period starts from semester of admission) for each year awarded a Fellowship