Hire our students to be your interns
Do you have a project you haven’t had time to complete? Do you need assistance with adding social media to your marketing efforts? Consider hiring an intern!
Interns are valuable assets for employers for several reasons:
- They are a great way to bring in talented students to contribute to the organization's goals and mission.
- Interns provide additional support and added skills to an organization's workforce.
- Internships offer experienced professionals an opportunity to share their skills and cultivate the next generation of leaders in their field.
In addition to being a pipeline for future staffing needs, interns can bring fresh perspectives and technological expertise to your organization.
Students who complete internships develop valuable workplace skills, build a strong resume, and create a network of professional contacts for future opportunities as they gain an insider’s view of your organization and their future professions.
The Leighton School is seeking internships in the following business areas:
- Business Administration
- General Business
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
For more information about hiring an intern from the Leighton School, contact:
Paul Piller, M.B.A.
574-520-4288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.